What Is the Importance of Having Insurance?
By Luke Arthur, eHow Contributor
As part of your financial planning, one of the most important components to remember is insurance. Many people do not take the necessary precautions to insure themselves, and it could end up costing them a substantial amount of money. You need several different types of insurance if you want to live a comfortable financial existence.
- Professional, business owners, white or blue collar.
- More or better coverage, less cost to you.
- Translates to peace of mind for families, businesses and employees.
- Making simple and taking out the complexities of insurance.
- Features and benefits that exist in insurance coverage (e.g. – return of premiums from different policies, pay home down fast, reserve for retirement, emergency funds etc).
- Employee benefits – attract and retain employees from turnover and increase employee loyalty.
- No cost/obligation review or second opinion.
- Non medical insurance – guaranteed to be accepted.
- Access to all quality carriers: Manulife, Sunlife, Great West Life, BMO, RBC Insurance, etc.